sobota 3. února 2018

Christmas 2017

Hi, my dear readers ♥

A month after (that's not so bad, huh? I'm actually catching up with posts!) I'm here with Christmas-themed post ! I'm sorry to bringing it back, I know most of you are probably happy that the holiday season is over, but I promise there will be no family photos and detailed review of all gifts I got :D

First I want to start with traditional Christmas lolita meet-up - because that's important part of my holiday season ever since I started with lolita fashion :) This year, same as the last one - we travelled to Nürnberg, but this time luxuriously with car because Vanilla was going as well (thank youu ♥) ♪

This year the meet-up was happening in new place - super-cute café with cupcakes and pink&white striped wallpapers, but unfortunatelly no real food (and no wine D:), so we had to be in Nürberg much sooner and get lunch. We went to Low-Carb restaurant Soulfood Lowcarberia picked by Vanilla - as the name suggests everything there is low-carb, but also gluten free and there was tiny grocery store and bakery...and it was delicious ♥ ♥ ♥ Damn, I ate so much that day ! I even got a desert and two drinks and as the main course I had this "try-everything-plate" ha ha :D I could - because I knew that I won't eat anything at the café since there were only sandwiches and cupcakes and no gluten free options :) no problem ! I even got two cheese muffins as take-away and ate them later at the cupcake café ho ho !




The meet-up itself was cute, we met with everyone after such a long time and took some photos in the nice interior. What was not so cute was the fact that even though we had reservation for the whole room, muggles started to go there and take places at free tables and the staff didn't say anything. So they stayed, starred and even took some sneaky photos of us *rolls eyes* ...which all became even more awkward when we started playing games and because of the muggle audience half of the guests didn't want to participate... well, I don't blame them, because we really looked like some age-play party to strangers who didn't know anything about lolita fashion ...


...oh and the dresscode was "sweet and winter" ...ehm uhm ... pretty hard for me to put something together and I was a bit sad about this choice of styles, because I really wanted to wear my new (gothic lolita) skirt from Vienna... instead I had to improvise with my ouji wardrobe and ended up having... yeah - OK outfit - but I would rather dress up in something more fancy for event like this :/




blouse - Metamorphose
bow - from Bodyline skirt
waistcoat - ancient :D
pants - Innocent World
shoes - thrift store

The second part of this holiday-themed post is my outfit from the Chistmas Eve. We spent the first three Christmas day in Munich and then we went to Prague until January 2nd. On Christmas Eve Honza cooked delicious fish we bought in Spanish grocery store and I made a few schnitzels for dinner. We exchanged gifts and that took us so long that we didn't even had time to watch Home Alone as we usually do :D On 25th we decided to do something different than usual and went to cinema to watch new Star Wars... ugh that was a mistake ! Not only the movie was crap, but also apparently the whole Munich had this idea, so the cinema was full of kids D: We also went to vegan restaurant to have something lighter, but it was terribly expensive and the food was more like what-I-found-in-fridge than anything else... ugh - really a day full of bad decisions :D ha ha



shirt, pants - C&A
bag - TEABAG
shoes - Vagabond


 Christmas elfie :D

 Satan got a new bed and plush spider ♥

 I got Matcha set and plush onesie :D




ethically & ecologically produced headphones from House of Marley ♥ ♥ ♥

I don't have any photos from the Prague-part of our Christmas, but it was mostly about meeting with friends, family and on New Year's Eve we were playing Dungeons&Dragons until morning :D (then we went to sleep, visited grandma and played again)


I hope you all had a good start in 2018 and I wish you (very late) all the best in the upcoming year !

Have a beautiful day, everyone ♥



Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat